QUICK GUIDE TO DIY SUNHOOD FOR YOUR KAYAK’S FISHFINDER
If you are using a fishfinder on your kayak without a sunhood, you will know why this is such a great DIY Quick Guide. This DIY sunhood is easy to make and costs practically nothing.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Plastic binder from your stationery store
• Double-sided adhesive tape
• Clamping device
• Scissors or box knife
HOW TO DO IT
• Measure the sides and top of your fish finder
• Cut a piece of the plastic from the plastic binder large enough to fit around the top and sides of your fishfinder
• Clean the top and sides of your fishfinder
• Apply the double-sided tape to where your sunhood will be placed on your fishfinder
• Bend the plastic to match your fishfinder before applying
• Place the plastic sunhood on your fishfinder
Do you have a nifty hack or how-to you would like to share? Share it in the comments section below.